IPU CET Counselling 2019 Check Counselling Schedule, Registration Process: The process of Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) will be started from 18th June. The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has finally released the Counseling Schedule, Process etc. Process of Counselling will be conducted through online and offline for various courses. The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is responsible to conduct and manage IPU CET Test and Counselling. Candidates who will qualify the entrance test will have to undergo through Counselling process.
IPU CET is a University level entrance test for offering admission to various UG PG and Professional courses. The candidates can get admission into Engineering, Management, Law, Computer Applications, and many others. In the following section, you can get the complete information about IPU CET Counselling. So visit by the ending of article and check information about CET Counselling.
IPU CET Counselling 2019
After qualifying the entrance test, the candidates will be called for Counselling on the basis of Merit List and Rank obtained by them. The Counselling process will be conducted online for all B.Tech programmes including B.Tech Biotech. It will conduct in three round including spot round if there are any vacancies left. First of all you need to register themselves for participating in Counselling process. Also, the candidates will have to pay of admission fee of 1000 (excluding bank charges) either through online payment or through challan.
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) does not conduct IPU CET but use JEE Main Score/Rank for admission to undergraduate engineering programme. After the completion of Counselling process, the organization will allot the seat to the candidates on the basis of Rank. As we already informed you that the process of Counselling will be conducted in three round including Spot round.
Important Dates – IPU CET Counselling Schedule
|Events||Starting Date||Closing Date|
|Registration for Counselling||June 18, 2019||June 25, 2019|
|Verification of Reserved Category Certificates (or any other category) at Designated Centres||June 19, 2019||June 26, 2019|
IPU CET 2019 Counselling Round 1
|Choice Filling||June 18, 2019||June 26, 2019|
|Seat Allotment||June 27, 2019||July 1, 2019|
|Fee Payment||July 2, 2019||July 5, 2019|
|Freezing of seat allotted||July 2, 2019||July 6, 2019|
|Withdrawal of admission||July 2, 2019||July 6, 2019|
IPU CET Counselling 2019 Round 2
|Choice change after payment of fee of first round||July 2, 2019||July 6, 2019|
|Seat Allotment||July 7, 2019||July 11, 2019|
|Fee Payment||July 11, 2019||July 14, 2019|
|Freezing of seat allotted||July 11, 2019||July 15, 2019|
|Withdrawal||July 11, 2019||July 15, 2019|
IPU CET 2019 Counselling Round 3
|Choice change after payment of fee of second round||July 11, 2019||July 15, 2019|
|Seat Allotment (of reserved category with inter conversions, if any)||July 16, 2019||July 21, 2019|
|Seat Allotment (of open/general category with conversions, if any)|
|Fee Payment||July 22, 2019||July 25, 2019|
|Sliding Round||July 26, 2019||July 28, 2019|
|Printing of “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter”||July 29, 2019||July 31, 2019|
|Reporting to Allotted Institutions, verification of documents and payment of balance fee (if any)||July 29, 2019||July 31, 2019|
|Display of Spot Round Counselling Schedule, if required||July 31, 2019|
|Open House / Spot Round Counselling||August 1, 2019||August 10, 2019|
IPU CET Counselling Process
Candidates who have qualified in IPU CET entrance test will have to participate in Online Counselling. Step by step process of IPU CET Counselling 2019 is available below.
Step 1: Submission of Counselling Fees
- Participating candidates in Counselling will have to pay non-refundable counselling fees of RS 1000 (Excluding bank charges). You can pay the Application Fees either by Online (Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking) or Offline (Challan).
- To submit the fees, the candidates must log in by using credentials and select option “Payment of Counselling Fees”.
Step 2: Registration
- After the payment of participation fees, candidates have to provide IPU CET details such as Roll number, date of birth, name, status of result.
- After that, candidates have to provide academic, personal and contact details.
- Successful candidates will receive login details for counselling process.
- Candidates must take two printouts of Registration form.
Step 3: Choice Filling
- Choice Filling is the important step for seat allotment. It is necessary for getting seat in interested institutes.
- After successfully registration, candidates have to fill the choice for seat allotment.
- You can select the choices from the all available combinations of all institution and course.
- Candidates should fill the maximum number of choices causes increase maximum number of chances for getting desirable seat.
- Click on save button to save choice and take printout of filled choices.
Step 4: IPU CET Seat Allotment 2019
- After completing the process of choice filling, the seat will be allotted on the basis of merit and respective category and region.
- IPU CET Seat Allotment Result 2019 can be accessed by login details.
- If the seat is confirmed or allotted, the candidates should take printout of allotment letter.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 40,000 to confirm their seat.
Freezing of Allotted Seat- If a candidate wishes to take the seat allotted in counselling process, he/she can choose option to freeze.
Withdrawal and Fee Refund- If a candidate wishes to withdraw from allotted seats after payment of academic fees, he/she can opt for withdrawal option. Candidate will then be considered for spot round of counselling (if any).
Sliding of Allotted Seat after Last Round- Sliding round is also being provided by the University.
Spot Round Counselling- After the counselling process has concluded and all seats are not occupied, in such case authorities will conduct spot round of counselling in offline mode.
Step 5: Report to Allotted Institute
- After the completion of above steps, the candidates are required to report to allotted institute.
- You need to verify your documents at the time of reporting. So must remember you must carry original documents.
Documents Required for IPU CET Counselling 2019
- IPU CET rank card
- IPU CET admit card
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificates
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificates
- Category certificate duly attested
- IPU CET registration slip
- Character certificate
- 2 Identical photographs
- Provisional seat allotment letter
Hello Dear readers, now we have provided detailed information about IPU CET Counselling 2019. So you can access complete information on the same page. Please visiting at https://dtempcounselling.org/ for regular updates. In case of any query and suggestion, you may leave you comment with us by using commenting box.
Official Website – http://ipu.ac.in/
Related Posts to Counselling