NEET Counselling 2019 Check NEET UG Seat Allotment List: The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will start the NEET 2019 Counselling in second week of June. Process of Counselling will be conducted online. National eligibility cum entrance test is an entrance test for the admission into various MBBS and BDS Colleges. The entrance test is organized by National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates are required to register online for appearing in Counselling process.
The Result of National eligibility cum entrance test will be declared on 5th June. Just after the declaration of Result, NEET Counselling 2019 will be started. Check here complete details about NEET Counselling. Detailed process is available at below. Get complete Counselling process by using the following section.
NEET Counselling 2019
As per the information available at official website there are approximately 65K+ seats of MBBS in 470+ medical colleges and nearly 25K+ seats in BDS in 308+ Dental colleges available. The candidates are required to get NEET Cut off just after the declaration of Results. The process of Counselling will be conducted for 15% of the total seats of all the government colleges (except for colleges of Jammu and Kashmir state) also known as 15% All India Quota seats, all the seats of Central and Deemed Universities, seats reserved for Wards of Insured Persons (IP quota) in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) medical colleges and seats available at the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Pune.
|Name of the organizer||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Date||5th May 2019|
|Result Date||5th June 2019|
|Result Status||Declare Soon|
Remaining 85% state quota seats of Government colleges and all private colleges will be conducted by respective state authorities. The Result of Counselling will be released in the form of Seat Allotment List. Make sure that the candidates who will qualify the National eligibility cum entrance test will participate for NEET Counselling 2019. Candidates are required to obtain minimum of 50th Percentile in case of General Category and 40th Percentile in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates. Check the detailed Cut off Marks at below.
Latest Updates:- NEET Counselling 2019 Schedule has released. The Counselling process will begin from 19th June 2019. Check detailed NEET Counseling Schedule in following table.
NEET Counselling Schedule 2019
Round 1 for All India Quota/Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC Colleges
|Registration and Payment||19th June to 24th June 2019|
|Last date of Payment||25th June 2019|
|Choice filling||25th June 2019|
|Allotment Result||27th June 2019|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||June 28 to July 3, 2019|
Round 2 for All India Quota/Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC Colleges
|Display of Seat Matrix||First week of July 2019|
|Registration and Choice Filling||July 6 to 8, 2019|
|Choice filling||9th July, 2019|
|Last date for payment||9th July, 2019|
|Allotment Result||13th July 2019|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||13th July 2019|
|Transfer of vacant seats to the respective states||23rd July 2019|
Mop-Up Round for Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC Colleges
|Display of Seat Matrix||Second week of August 2019|
|Fresh registration||August 13 to 15, 2019|
|Choice filling and locking||16th August 2019|
|Allotment Result||18th August 2019|
|Reporting to allotted colleges||20th August to 26th August 2019|
|Transfer of vacant seats to the respective Institutes||27th August 2019|
NEET 2019 Counselling – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to qualify the NEET 2019 to be considered for the Counselling process. In order to qualify the Test, candidates must secure the minimum passing marks available at in the following table.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile|
NEET Counselling for 15% All India Quota (AIQ)
- The Counselling process of 15% All India Quota is managed by the Directorate General of Heath Services (DGHS), Government of India. Candidates those score above 15% All India Cut off are able to participate in All India Counselling.
- Candidates belonging to J & K state will not be eligible to participate in the Counselling for 15% All India Quota.
- In 15% AIQ Counselling process, all state Medical and dental colleges participate in offering admission in their campuses.
- It is mandatory to register for the Counselling process otherwise candidates will not be considered eligible for NEET Counselling 2019.
NEET 2019 Counselling – Step by Step process
Students can check the complete process to take part in NEET Counselling process. Here we have provided step by step process for taking part in Counselling process.
First of all the candidates have to register yourself by logging the official website. Without registration, candidates will not be considered for Counselling process. In this step, the students are required to enter personal and academic details. On completing the process, students will get a Unique ID and Password sent to your registered Email Id and Mobile number.
After the successfully registration, students have to pay refundable and non-refundable counselling fees. The Counselling Fee can be paid through Online such as Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. Check detailed counselling fees by using following table.
Non-Refundable Registration Fee
|15% AIQ/ Central Universities||Fee|
|All Categories||INR 5,000|
Refundable Tuition Fee
|15% AIQ/ Central Universities||Fee|
|All Categories||INR 2,00,000|
Submission of Choices and Locking
- In this step, candidates will have to fill choices of courses and colleges according their preference.
- After that, you need to click on “Save” button to lock your choices.
- Please make sure, without saving, the choices are not considered as locking choices
Seat Allotment Result
- Within few days after choice locking, the Seat Allotment Result will be declared by organization authority.
- Students can view their Seat Allotment Result.
- The seats will be allotted as per candidate’s choices.
Reporting to the Allotted Colleges
Candidates who will be allotted seat according to their choice need to report to complete the admission formalities. While reporting, the candidates need to submit the following documents.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Second Round of Counselling
- The students who will not satisfy with the allotted seats, they can proceed for the second round of counselling.
- Candidates who will allotted seat in 2nd round of 15% All India Quota are not allowed to vacant the seat.
|NEET Counselling Starts From||19th June 2019|
|NEET Result||Click here|