Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2019 Check BSTC Counselling Schedule: The Rajasthan Education Council will start the Counselling process of Basic School Teaching Course for the appointment of Teachers. Once the Result will out, as soon as the Counselling process will be started. Candidates who will qualify the BSTC entrance test have to undergo through Counselling for getting seat allotment. Candidates need to apply online for counselling by paying registration fees.
The Rajasthan Council of Secondary Education will allot seats to candidates on the basis of Merit List/Rank List prepared on the basis of Rajasthan BSTC Result 2019. BSTC Counselling List 2019 will be released online at the official website. Applicants can get detailed information about BSTC Counselling such as Registration process, Registration Fees, Counselling Schedule, Allotment list etc on the same page.
Teh Govind Guru Tribal University has finally released the Counselling Schedule on its official website. Candidates are now able to start the registration process. Candidates have cleared the entrance test are now eligible to appear for Counselling process. Initially, you have to register for Counselling process and after that you need to fill choices. Check more details about Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2019 in the following section.
Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2019
The Rajasthan Secondary Education Council is responsible for conducting the BSTC Counselling. Along with the Result, you can also check out BSTC Cut off 2019. Students can view and check BSTC General & Sanskrit Result at the same page. You need to visit to the official website to check BSTC Result 2019. Rajasthan Education Council will publish the Result of BSTC on its official website. All the applicants who have appeared for BSTC entrance test are now eagerly waiting for BSTC Results. They will be soon able to check the Result of BSTC exam. The official date of Result announcement has not issued yet.
The Counselling process will be conducted in 2 rounds. Sometimes it conduct in 3 rounds in case of vacant seats. Candidates who will not satisfy for the allotment, they can appear for 2nd and 3rd round of Counselling. On this page, we have provided detailed information about BSTC Counselling 2019. So access the complete information like Registration process, Counselling fees, Seat allotment etc.
|Organization Name||Govind Guru Tribal University (GGTU)|
|Name of the Examination||Basic School Teaching Course (BSTC) Examination 2019|
|Type of Examination||Paper and Pen Mode|
|Rajasthan BSTC Written Exam Date||26th May 2019 (02:00 PM TO 05:00 PM)|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online application||18th March 2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online application||20th April 2019|
|Process of Counselling Starts from||Notify Soon (Expected ending of July)|
|Official Website||www.ggtu.ac.in or www.bstc2019.org|
The process of Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2019 will tentatively start in the month of July. As soon as the Rajasthan Secondary Education Council will issue Counselling Schedule. After the completion of Counselling process, the candidates will get allotment according to choice filling, rank, vacant seats.
Finally, the Govind Guru Tribal University has announced the Result of BSTC 2019. Candidates are now able to check out the BSTC Results. Now the University will start the Counselling process. The qualified candidates will have to appear for Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2019. As soon as the BSTC Counselling Schedule 2019 will be released.
Latest Updates: Finally, the BSTC Counselling Schedule has released. Candidates can start the registration process now. The candidates need to register for Counselling process at bstc2019.org. The complete schedule is also available at authorized website. Check Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2019 Schedule here.
BSTC Counselling & Seat Allotment 2019
Qualified candidates in BSTC entrance test will have to take part in Counselling process for getting seat as Teaching Course. After successfully by Counselling, they will get BSTC certificate and will become eligible for teaching to Class 1 to Class 5. After the allotment process, the candidates will have to report allotted colleges on time with original documents for verification. As all of you know the BSTC exam has successfully over on 26th May.
If we discuss about BSTC exam and its seat allotment process then the Rajasthan Secondary Education Council has reserved a total of 16,000 Seats for Diploma Course. These seats are offered by 32 Govt Colleges and 251 Private Colleges.
|Date of BSTC Exam||26th May 2019|
|Registration For Counseling||June|
|Deposit Registration Fee||June|
|Choice Filling for First Round Counselling||Last Week of June|
|1st Seat Allotment||In the month of June|
|Deposit Allotment Fee||July|
|Reporting After First Allotment||In the month of July|
|Allotment After Upward Movement||July|
|Reporting After the Upward Movement||July 2019|
|Choice Filling for Second Counselling||In July 2019|
|2nd Counselling List||July 2019|
|Reporting After BSTC 2nd Seat Allotment||July 2019|
Documents required for BSTC Counselling
- Hall Ticket
- Rank Card
- Transfer and other Certificates from the institution where the candidate last studied.
- Study Certificates from IX standard onwards of the respective institutes.
- Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent).
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- Certificate in the prescribed form in respect of claim under special category (NCC, NSS, CAP, SPORTS and PH) where ever applicable.
- Migration Certificate in the case of candidates from Universities other than the University where the admission is sought.
- Four recent passport size photos.
- Two sets of attested copies of all the above certificates/documents, and additionally 3 copies each of TC, Caste & Income certificates
Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed Counselling Process 2019
In order to appear for Rajasthan BSTC Counselling process and get Seat allotment, the students have to follow the below steps.
- First of all the applicants need to register themselves. You can register by visiting to official website. Direct link for online registration is available below.
Verification of Documents
- Candidates will have to now done the documents verification process.
- After verification process, the candidates will have to fill choice according your college preference and submit the list of college choice.
Allotment of Seat
- Seat Allotment List will be placed at the official website. After the process of seat allotment, you will get allotment letter. Seat allotment will be depend on various factors such as Cut off, Score Card, Rank List, availability of seats etc.
Reporting to allotted college
- After getting appointment letter, the applicants will have to report to allotted institute. In order to report, you need to carry all the necessary certificates/documents.
|Admit Card||Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019|
|Answer Key||Rajasthan BSTC Answer Key 2019|
|Result||Rajasthan BSTC Result 2019|